The e-Procurement platform offers contracting authorities (federal, regional and local) and companies quick and easy access to the different applications to have public procurements take place electronically.
There are a total of five applications available to have all public procurement procedures take place on the internet. Each application has its own functionality in the different stages of the public procurement process
• e-Notification, to publish and consult a public procurement
• e-Tendering, to submit and open electronic tenders/requests to participate
• e-Catalogue, to manage catalogues and have ordering take place electronically
• e-Awarding, to evaluate tenders/requests to participate and award the order
• e-Auction, to have reverse auctions take place electronically
In real terms this means it is sufficient to create one user account to be able to easily navigate between the applications depending on your requirements.
Register as a public purchaser
Register as a company